Gamers80 community
selamat datang!!!

Mohon Register untuk pendatang baru agar dapat mengakses forum ini
Gamers80 community
selamat datang!!!

Mohon Register untuk pendatang baru agar dapat mengakses forum ini
Gamers80 community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When gaming and komputer lead the world..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatboxLog in
SELAMAT DATANG DAN BERGABUNG DI GAMERS80 Community..
DIBUTUHKAN SEORANG GRAPIC DESIGNER HANDAL... BAGI YG BERMINAT SILAHKAN LIAT POSTINGAN DI NEWS...
Top posters
Admin
Download accelerator plus 8.7 I_vote_lcapDownload accelerator plus 8.7 I_voting_barDownload accelerator plus 8.7 I_vote_rcap 
mr_jay
Download accelerator plus 8.7 I_vote_lcapDownload accelerator plus 8.7 I_voting_barDownload accelerator plus 8.7 I_vote_rcap 
♫HaFizH♥_♥VeGa♫
lqueen
CuzyBooyzz
gafar86
kentgiz
G5yasa
Cloudxxx
KaiZeR
Latest topics
» PENDAFTARAN MODERATOR
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm by KaiZeR

» share nick kalian
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 pm by Cloudxxx

» [Jual] Cheat
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 pm by lqueen

» Untuk semua
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm by CuzyBooyzz

» VIP ROOM OPENED!!
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:58 pm by CuzyBooyzz

» ChatBox Pindah!!
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 am by Admin

» [Req] Software buat convert .mkv to .avi
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 pm by Admin

» Kritik dan Saran
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:10 pm by ♫HaFizH♥_♥VeGa♫

» Download accelerator plus 8.7
Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 am by mr_jay

Download accelerator plus 8.7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mr_jay
mr_jay

Warning :
Download accelerator plus 8.7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Download accelerator plus 8.7 Right_bar_bleue

Download accelerator plus 8.7 Empty
PostSubject: Download accelerator plus 8.7   Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Download accelerator plus 8.7 Dap Download Accelerator Plus 8.7 Premium | English | 10 Mb
Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) will accelerate the speed with which you can receive files over the Internet using FTP and HTTP protocols by simultaneously downloading several file segments from the same or different servers.

DAP is all about the speed...
* The fastest possible download speeds
* A simple and familiar interface
* Expansion for smooth video viewing
* Quick upload and large file transfer

Accelerates downloads for all Internet connections
Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) will accelerate the speed with which you can receive files over the Internet using FTP and HTTP protocols by simultaneously downloading several file segments from the same or different servers.

Download Accelerator Plus enables you to pause and resume downloads, and to recover from a dropped Internet connection.

In addition, DAP searches for mirrors and implements the downloads from the best or most responsive mirrors. It is configured by default to automatically Integrate into your Explorer or Netscape browser when it is installed, and to self-activate each
time a download is performed.

No further configuration or action is required on your part - simply use your browser to access the desired site, click on the download file, and respond to the self-explanatory DAP dialogs that appear.

Advanced options enable you to tailor the operation and responses of the application to your needs. You can choose to trigger specific responses such as messages, queue update, closing the application, and disconnecting after the download is completed or is not available.

DAP is fully integrated into the browser, providing the best possible performance from ANY Internet connection, broadband and narrowband (cable, DSL / ADSL, T1, dial-up etc.).

DAP will allow you to benefit from a faster and more reliable download experience, optimize your download performance, and help you to recover interrupted downloads. DAP is available in two versions: a Free version (ads. supported) and a Premium version (with a richer set of features and no ads.).

What's New in This Release:
· Security check by ZoneAlarm for every site and application you download!
· Tabbed downloading!
· NEW and improved interface!
· New and improved download triggering!
· Automatically open downloaded files!
· Simplified options and updated menus!

download :
here
Back to top Go down
http://gamzadori.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Download accelerator plus 8.7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Download accelerator plus 8.7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Download accelerator plus 8.7   Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 am

Sama IDM cepet mna?? Question
Back to top Go down
https://gamers80.forumotion.com
mr_jay
mr_jay

Warning :

PostSubject: .   Download accelerator plus 8.7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:40 am

Admin wrote:
Sama IDM cepet mna?? Question

wah, gw blm coba download smuanya.. hehe
mgkn IDM x ya?? hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gamzadori.blogspot.com

Download accelerator plus 8.7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers80 community :: [Share] Software-